Thursday, May 14, 2009

Poetrue



No soggy blog, no lost salute, just me and you. Bon Jour.
No time to spare, no where to go, you say goodbye, I say for sure.
His gently weeping guitar gasped.
Released upon us as a gift like Emerson or Monet,
it is hard to see the Quarry for the men (boys).
They were there. But swallow them whole
without the math of division--Jean-Paul Harrison Ritchie.
Not a note has changed across the universe.

All you need is all you need is...
Your lungs. Release grief from your lungs. Did you know?
Breathe. Precious breath. Bated? Be careful. Breathe.
Have we found the uninterupted serpent swallowing its tail? Yes.
Do we remember? Sometimes. Does it matter. Yes. Do we need to hurry?
Certainly. No.
Isn't it amazing, the playfulness of God? What a prankster.

4 comments:

  1. This is officially the last entry here. I'm going to try my hand at a poetry corner. My mom told me the other day that my poetry is good. I'll start from there and find a white corridor, full of freshly fallen snow, through some white washed door, down a stark path toward a clean start, in the bright light of a blank page on some empty internet miracle. I don't know about you but this internal work is hard and seems very lonely sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to see new poems and ramblings, please visit:
    www.everymanslifeafairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In a sense, I'm sorry to see broomsticks go, but I am excited about your new expression. I will be following you on "everyman". Go for it.
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey man, I wanted to say, you're welcome to post on Everyman. You're a great writer. Please plan on it. I'll send you the invite. I just felt like the Four Mouse deal was an uninvited strong arm technique. On Fairy Tale, I'll just use it as a notebook and try to send eyes there occasionally, without having any expectations...Love you bro

    ReplyDelete